Wordsmith.org's Word-A-Day

Argentina in the News

Daily Hangman

Hangman

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Translation Sp/Fr/Pt > English

As a certified translator, I can offer a gamut of English Services.

As a language practitioner of English, I am proficient in adequately finding the meaning in text and converting it to my native language. A professional translator only renders documents into his or her own maternal language.

From large texts and memos to personal letters, a translator can help you communicate in another language.

I specialize in the areas of business, law, medicine, technology and international affairs.

Also, I translate from Spanish, French, and Portuguese into English, my mother language.

Let me help you communicate your ideas professionally and effectively. If you are in Buenos Aires, call me at (1160 461 342 ) or anyone can send an email to mrenglish101@gmail.com for prompt attention.

No comments: